Apple powder is low in fat and cholesterol, it is an excellent ingredient by which to add natural sweetness, nutrition and fiber to favorite recipes, including breakfast cereals, baked goods, cake mixes, pastries, savory dishes, fruit sauces and desserts.
Apple powder is a light tan in color and is naturally sweet, high in fiber and a rich source of antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. Turns out, the age-old phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” wasn’t merely some long-lost addendum of ancient folk lore told to us by our parents (and who subsequently heard it from theirs), contain magnesium, potassium, zinc and vitamin C, its high fiber content beneficial for optimal digestive health.
Apple powder is used primarily to enhance bowel functioning and to aid in the removal of toxic substances in the digestive tract. This powder attaches to carcinogenic toxins and heavy metal trace elements, and then escorts them out of the body. Like all fiber, it adds substance to stool and normalizes the digestive process; both constipation and diarrhea are effectively treated with apple powder.
The following is a roundup of what apple powder can be used for:
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- Removing unhealthy fats before they are metabolized and stored in the body
- Reducing the risk of developing arteriosclerosis
- Improving circulation
- Reducing risks for heart problems and stroke
- Eliminating several types of bacteria known to cause diarrhea
- Promoting healthy intestinal flora
- Enhancing liver function
- Improving the health of kidneys
- Improving and maintaining optimal blood-glucose levels
- Soothing irritated intestinal linings
- Alleviating hyperactivity
- Dissolving acid deposits in the joints to alleviate symptoms connected to gout, arthritis and rheumatism