Internal Benefits of Asokam (Ashoka bark):-
- Gynecological Problems:Ashoka tree is popularly used in the treatment of gynecological problems and menstrual disorders in women. The herb acts as a tonic for uterine muscles and endometrium, controlling spasms and abdominal pain.It is taken to treat and alleviate symptoms of irregular menstrual cycles, dysmenorrhoea, amenorrhoea, leucorrhoea, fibroids, cysts and other related disorders.
- Skin Complexion: The Ashoka herb can naturally improve the skins complexion. It helps in blood purification and prevention of further skin allergies. As it removes toxins, it serves to clear the complexion. Moreover, extracts from the tree can also be used to soothe burns and skin irritations.
- Pain Relief:Ashoka tree has pain relieving properties and can be used as an analgesic safely.
- Internal Bleeding:The herb can treat internal bleeding and hemorrhages effectively. The Ashoka flower extract is used to treat hemorrhagic dysentery.
- Diabetes:Similarly, dried flowers from Ashoka tree are helpful for diabetics
- Piles:Ashoka tree extracts are used in the treatment of internal piles and bleeding due to piles.
- Infections:Ward away fungal and bacterial infections with the tree’s bark. The bark is composed of properties that purify the body and eliminate infections.
- Worms:This herb can treat worm infections as well. Clear your stomach of worm infestations by consuming leaves or bark of the Ashoka tree. It not only relieves pain, but also reduces bloating.
- Diarrhea:Ashoka tree and its offerings will treat your diarrhea without any side effects. Use the Ashoka tree leaves, flowers and bark as a tonic and feel the relief. It also purifies the blood in the process.
- Kidney Stones:Ashoka tree seed power is a natural method to control kidney stones.
How to Consume Asokam (Ashoka bark) Internally:-
1.Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
- Have the powder with water, which will decrease your risk of painful stone extraction.
The Ashoka has luscious foliage and beautiful orange-yellow flowers. The flower bunches are bright, heavy and fragrant. The tree is found in the Indian subcontinent, particularly close to the foothills of the Western Ghats. Ashoka tree is considered sacred throughout Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka. It has strong religious associations.The tree has many medicinal qualities .Needless to say, dried stem, bark and flowers from the tree find applications in many areas. Tonics and capsules made from seeds, flowers, and bark, are widely used in India for treating a variety of health conditions
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|