its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis. Turmeric is a flowering plant, Curcuma longa of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae, the roots of which are used in cooking.
- Anti-inflammatory properties in curcumin were effective at suppressing the inflammatory processes of obesity, therefore helping to reduce obesity and its “adverse health effects.
- Diabetes management
- amazing effects curcumin-rich plants like turmeric have on people suffering from various different types of arthritis.
- Helps to heal the gut and supports the growth of good bacteria (probiotics)
- Used as an effective and safe therapy for treatment in patients with mild depression
- Ability to control inflammation
- Turmeric benefits include anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that have proven effective in treating skin conditions.
- Turmeric benefits for skin include speeding up wound healing; calming the pores to decrease acne and acne scarring; and controlling psoriasis flares
- Turmeric benefits include working incredibly well to help naturally treat cancer as well as breast cancer, colon cancer and skin cancer
- To slow and prevent blood clotting.