How to consume Kandankathiri (Yellow Fruit Night-Shade) Internally:-
- Morning – for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
- Cough :Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content till the water is reduces to 50 ml, filter and drink twice a day. . This is very good remedy for chronic cough. (OR) Take fresh Kandankathiri plant juice (1-2 ml) mixed with honey (1 tbsp).
- Liver Swelling and infection: Kandankathiri is very good liver tonic. Its decoction is very beneficial in liver swelling and infection. Vomiting and nausea during pregnancy :Take this powder and raisins (5-6) and make decoction by boiling in water. This helps to cure nausea, vomiting and low appetite.
How to Apply Kandankathiri (Yellow Fruit Night-Shade) Externally:-
- Migraine:For chronic migraine put fresh Kandankathiri juice (4 drops) in each nostril.
- Epilepsy:Put fresh Kandankathiri leaves juice (2 drops) in each nostril empty stomach in morning. Do it regularly.
- Hair fall:Take fresh Kandankathiri leaves juice and massage on scalp to cure hair fall and dandruff.
- Toothache:Take fresh leaves of Kandankathiri and grind to extract juice. Now soak cotton in this juice and apply on tooth.
Kandankathiri is a very prickly, bright green, much branched perennial shrub with bluish-purple flower. It is a warm season plant that grow mainly in tropical and sub-tropical regions. In India, it occurs throughout the country in dry conditions. It can be found growing as a weed along the roadsides and wastelands. It is naturally propagated by seed in waste lands.
Internal Benefits of Kandankathiri (Yellow Fruit Night-Shade):-
- It is useful in treating worms, cough, hoarseness of voice, fever, painful urination, enlargement of the liver, muscular pain, and stone in the urinary bladder and used for curing bloody piles, asthma & skin allergies.
External Benefits of Kandankathiri (Yellow Fruit Night-Shade):-
- Hair fall, Toothache, Migraine, Epilepsy.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|