Kolhapuri Chutney Masala is homemade and hygienic for health. It has a traditional Kolhapuri flavor, reddish color, and spiciness. It can be used in curries and sabjis. Whenever you are making a sabji/curry, put kolhapuri chutney masala and fry it with onion or oil on a low flame and get Kolhapuri flavor to your curry.
Ingredients used: Special Kolhapuri Red Chili, Clove, Cinnamon, Coriander Seeds, Badam Phool, Cardamom, Jaypatri, Rampatri, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Salt.
Best Before 365 Days From Date of Packing | Keep in Cool Dry Place | Store in a airtight container
Kolhapuri dishes are cherished for their bold and fiery flavors. They belong to the Maharashtra Cuisine, the authentic taste is achieved by the amalgamation of various Indian spices. The hot spices are specially hand grounded to bring out the rustic, traditional flavors of the dish. Maharashtra cuisine is known for its bold, fiery, and spicy flavors. Kolhapuri Masala can be made fresh with the right quantity of the ingredients and the readymade Kolhapuri masala can also be used while making these flavorful dishes. Kolhapuri Masala is the perfect blend of the exotic Indian spices. The spices are in perfect harmony with each other to bring out the best traditional taste. The aroma and taste of Kolhapuri Masala is truly heavenly and unparalleled.
About The Product :
♦ Ready made Spice Mix for Making Chicken/Mutton or Goat Gravy / Stew or Thick in few Simple steps/ Vegetarian curries and Fry’s
♦ Easy to use & Anyone can cook
♦ No preservatives, no MSG, low in sodium.
♦ Adds the best Flavor to your Chicken/Mutton/Goat Curry/Vegetarian curries and Fry’s
How to use Kolhapuri Masala?
The use of Kolhapuri Masala is pretty easy. Kolhapuri Masala is not restricted to Non vegetarian dishes. One can use this ground kolhapuri masala in making vegetarian dishes also.
- Marinate the chicken/mutton in ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, tomato paste, green chilies, kolhapuri masala and 1tbsp oil. Marinate them for an hour ( if possible it can be marinated for 2-4 hours)
- Heat oil in a deep pan, fry half the onions till golden brown and then separate them.
- Grind the fried onions with roasted coconut powder. Make a smooth paste.
Preparing the Thin Gravy
- In a pan heat oil and add remaining onions. Fry till translucent.
- Add the marinated chicken/mutton, fry on high flames till oil separates.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add enough water, cover the lid, lower the flames and let it cook till the chicken/mutton is tender.
- Add the fine paste of onions and coconut powder, let the gravy cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken/mutton pieces. The Thin gravy is ready.
For Sukke chicken/mutton
- In a pan heat oil and add the remaining ground fine paste.
- Add the cooked chicken/mutton pieces.
- Add the Kolhapuri. Keep frying it for a couple of minutes till the nice color is obtained.