Good during Post-Pregnancy. (Lactation) | Removes Toxins. | Relieves Body Pain. | Good for Digestion and Bowel Movement. | Good for Irregular Periods.
ABOUT MARUNDHU KUZHAMBU/ MEDICINAL CURRY RECIPE
As the name indicates , this curry is of loads of medicinal values and goodness . Relieves from cold and flu , a best postpartum food to regulate the new mother’s intestines , bring out the toxins from her body . This curry is a best winter food . This is my late grandma’s recipe which is being passed on . In another perspective , this is a quick handy curry which could be stored for long journeys .
( Serves 5 – 6 persons )
1) Pour 4 – 5 tablespoons of Gingelly oil and add 1 teaspoon of Mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of Fenugreek, 1 teaspoon of Split Urad dhal, few Curry Leaves and saute well.
2) Now add 10 Small Onions, 10 Garlic and saute until it becomes golden brown.
3) Add 6 Brinjal. (You can also try Tender Drumstick or Broad Beans or another vegetable you prefer)
4) Now put 4 tablespoons of Marundhu Kulambu Masala and sauté.
5) Pour required amount of water and add Salt to taste.
6) Keep it in low flame for few minutes and it is ready to be served.
Omum, Thippili, Sukku (Dry Ginger), Mustard, Perungayam, Seeragam, Sathakuppai and Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Adhimadhuram, Sitharathai, Mavilangapattai, Thalispathiri, Valmilagu, Vaividangam, Vellai Milagu, Karunseeragam, Parangipattai, Perarathai, Siruthekku, Thesavaram, Vellai Vetiver, Kadugu Rohini, Kirambu, Sadamanjil, Sathaveri, Malli, Sirunagapoo, cardamom, Korai Kizhangu, Panai Vellam, Pasu Nei, Honey…..
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|