Internal Benefits of Nayuruvi (Chaff Flower) :-
Treats various diseases such as leprosy, asthma, fistula, piles, arthritis, renal and cardiac dropsy, kidney stone, diabetes, skin disorders, gynecological disorders, gonorrhea, malaria, pneumonia, fever, cough, pyorrhea, dysentery, rabies, hysteria, toothache.
External Benefits of Nayuruvi (Chaff Flower) :-
Is used to treat for wounds, Ear pain, Redness in Eye, Migraine (Headache), Back ache, Boils, eczema.
How to consume Nayuruvi (Chaff Flower) Internally :-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Nayuruvi (Chaff Flower) Externally :-
- Ear pain: Prepare juice of its powder by adding water and put few drops in ear to cure infection of ears.
- Redness in Eye: Mix the powder with rose water and apply in eyes to cure eye infections.
- Migraine: Smell this powder while suffering from migraine.
- Black Ache: Take leaves of Apamarga and rub on affected areas on back.
- Boils, wounds, eczema: Extract leaves juice and use this to wash wounds to heal quickly.
Nayuruvi known as prickly chaff flower. Achyranthes aspera is the scientific name of the India prickly chaff flower, It is an important Ayurveda herb used specially for Kshara preparation which is used for cutting and healing the hemorrhoids mass and in fistula. It is available throughout the tropical and subtropical regions, under altitude of 4100 meters
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|