Senna is basically a flowering plant belonging to the legume family Fabaceae. Senna Leaves is a shrubby plant that reaches 0.5-1 m, rarely 2 m in height with a branched, pale-green erect stem and long spreading branches bearing four or five pairs of leaves. Its leaves are dried and fine to be used daily to strengthen immunity and cure several diseases. Nilavarai is a medicinal plant employed by Indian sages and seers. it’s been neglected until currently and came into the limelight recently.
Nilavarai medicative Usage:-
Nilavarai (sonamukhi) powder is obtainable in the market. if not, collect Nilavarai(sonamukhi) leaves and build its swish powder. Take 2-3 gms of this powder mixed with one spoon of honey and 250 cubic centimeters of water, early in the morning on an empty abdomen. Continue this for one year to realize a healthy, immune, and robust body.
1. Nilavarai(Senna Leaves Powder) for Chest Pain:-
Gas in the abdomen will pump up and cause pain for several. For this, take 3gms of Nilavarai(sonamukhi) powder and blend with one spoon of sugar or candy sugar powder and consume alongside 250 cubic centimeters of water in the morning before breakfast. If necessary, repeat this in the evening too before dinner. This will take away excess gas in the abdomen and chest regions.
2. Nilavarai(Senna Leaves Powder) for Chest Pain
- Take 5gms of Nilavarai powder mixed with one spoon cow clarified butter. Repeat this before on every occasion you’re taking food. Doing this twice daily can cause you to feel higher and take away all pains.
- This conjointly helps digestion and eases bm.
3. Nilavarai(Senna Leaves Powder) for Lungs:-
- Having additional cold food like soft drinks, ice creams, cold water from the refrigerator, chocolates keep in the icebox, cold and warmed-over food at night can build our lungs weak by generating excess phlegm. To cure this, add three gms Nilavarai powder to one cup of Pomegranate (Anar) juice and consume it double daily. This will clean lungs and conjointly scale back asthma attacks.
4.Nilavarai(Senna Leaves Powder) for Excessive Sweating :
- Dissolve three to six grams of Nilavarai(sonamukhi) powder in a cup of milk made up of cow milk and take double regularly to induce obviate excessive sweating.
- Combine three grams of Nilavarai(sonamukhi) powder in an exceedingly spoon of crushed ginger juice and take early within the morning often to possess improved mental strength and conjointly smart eyesight.
- Intense seedless dry date alongside three grams of Nilavarai powder removes the foul smell from the mouth.
- To prevent premature greying of hair consume a mixture of enough Nilavarai powder alongside a pair of to three grams of powder or juice of bhringraj leaves.
- Take 3gms of Nilavarai powder and add a hundred and fifty cubic centimeter of yellow cucumber seed’s juice. Consuming this double per day can dissolve all sorts of stones in the kidneys.
1. Senna Plant Benefits for Skin:
- This wonderful herb can be really beneficial for the skin. Exposure to radiation, environmental pollutants, and harsh chemicals adversely affect our skin health, leading to several skin ailments. Natural herbs are an effective and inexpensive way to get glowing skin and keep skin problems at bay. Some of the ways in which Senna can benefit your skin are as follows.
- The anti-bacterial property of Senna can help in treating dermatological or skin ailments. The paste made from Senna leaves is effective in treating skin infections like acne as well as inflammatory conditions like eczema. Acetone and ethanol present in Senna can fight microorganisms that cause acne.
2. Senna Plant Benefits for Hair:
- Senna can be used in a similar manner as henna for healthy hair and treatment of hair problems. Some of its benefits for hair are as follows.
3. Senna for Strong Hair:
- Senna can be applied topically to get smooth, shiny, and strong hair. You can prepare a hair pack by mixing senna powder with water and yogurt. You can add other ingredients like citrus juice, essential oils herbal teas, spices, etc for greater effect. Apply it on your hair, taking small sections at a time. Allow the paste to penetrate into the scalp. Cover your head with a plastic bag and allow it to dry. Rinse off after a few hours.
4. Great Conditioner:
- Senna can be used as a conditioner to impart shine besides strengthening and thickening your hair. It is a great option to minimize the adverse impacts of chemical treatments. Initially, your hair might feel rough and dry but the benefits will appear after a few days.
5. Natural Highlighter
- Senna is a great option to impart natural highlights of ash blonde or lighter shades to your hair. Unlike henna, it does not impart strong color when left for short periods. Besides, it does not impart a reddish color but a more subtle shade. It contains an anthraquinone derivative called chrysophanic acid, which imparts a light yellow color. If you wish to add beautiful blonde or golden highlights to your hair, you can apply senna paste for long periods of time.
6. Combats Hair-loss:
- Senna not only beautifies your hair but also improves scalp conditions and treats dandruff. It adds luster and definition to your hair. Being an excellent conditioning herb, it can combat hair loss as well. It cannot lighten naturally dark hair but will definitely provide deep conditioning. It can be combined with other herbs like Amla and Shikakai for conditioning and other benefits to your hair.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|