Amla also known as Indian gooseberry has been one of the most popular superfoods among health enthusiasts. In fact, with an increase in inclination towards healthy living, Amla has been one of the most widely consumed Indian berry, but did you know Amla is not just an immunity booster and there’s a lot more to this little fruit, which can work wonders for your body, skin and hair in so many ways. So, here are a few interesting uses of Amla that will make you fall for this miraculous fruit.
Biologically known as Phyllanthus emblica, Indian gooseberry has been used for its medicinal properties in making Ancient medicines like Unnani, Ayurveda and Siddha. Right from being a natural blood purifier to boosting immunity due to the presence of vitamin C to being a good source of fiber, Amla has been used for preventing as well as curing several ailments.
Nellikai is well known for its medicinal value and the wide range of health benefits it offers. According to Ayurveda, Nellikai balances all three doshas. Nellikai is used in various classic Ayurvedic preparations such as Chyawanprash and Triphala.
It is also used traditionally to enhance digestion , treat constipation , reduce fever , purify the blood , reduce cough , alleviate asthma , strengthen the heart , benefit the eyes , stimulate hair growth and enhance intellect.
Nellikai powder can be taken regularly with honey or water. In Indian villages. Nellikai is used to make pickles, chutney and various dishes. Interestingly, Nellikai contains five out of the six tastes. In whatever way it is used, Nellikai gives great health benefits. It is only wise to use Nellikai in some form daily and enjoy a healthier life.
- rich in vitamin C, builds up immunity and help restore body’s vitality
- helps in preventing common cold and curing many respiratory ailments.
- an effective and safe remedy for hyper-acidity. Natural Antacid.
- a natural remedy for joint pains due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- a blood purifier helps flush toxins out of the body.
- helps in weight loss.
- is good for the eyes, skin and hair.
- helps to bring down bad cholesterol, Good for the heart
- is rich in fiber
- helps relieve constipation
- helps to control diabetes.
- contains lot of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, rich in iron content.
- facilitates absorption of iron in the body and improves hemoglobin level
- is an anti bacterial
- is a good remedy to treat dandruff and lice problem.
- is a rich source of antioxidants
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|