Okra or Ladies Finger is rich in vitamins A and C, as well as antioxidants that help reduce the risk of serious health conditions like cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. Okra is also a good source of Magnesium.
Okra has a rich content of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Furthermore, okra contains high levels of mucilaginous fiber. Most of the health benefits of okra are due to the minerals, vitamins, and organic compounds found in it.
1. It may activate male central nervous.
2. It may be applied to the prostatitis, endocrine disorders.
3. It may improve anti-fatigue.
4. It may prevent bowel cance and constipation.
5. It may protect liver, fall hematic fat, promote digest.