Orange Peel Powder is natural and is extracted from dried orange peels. Considered as a boon for face and skin care, orange peel powder helps to treat blackheads, dead cells, acne, pores, blemishes, dark circles, dry skin and brightens your face. It can also be applied with milk or curd for that extra glow or for removing tan. Also, rub your nails with this peel for shine. The orange peel has way more vitamin C than the orange fruit itself. Bright and tangerine, the peel of the orange contains antioxidants and using it regularly in face packs will give you clearer and brighter skin in no time.
What is orange peel powder:
- Orange peel powder is a natural herbal powder for beautiful skin
- It has a higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than the orange itself.
Orange peel powder recipe :
- Take a few organic oranges and wash it.
- Cut thin slices of the peel and avoid the inner white part.
- Keep it covered with a thin cloth for 3 to 5 hours until it has dried up.
- Blend it in a mixer until you get a fine powder.
- Make sure the mixer is completely dry as the moisture can spoil the powder.
- Store this powder in an airtight jar.
BENEFITS/USES OF ORANGE PEEL FOR SKIN
- Orange peel powder contains Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin which is the secret to beautiful skin.
- It makes your skin look youthful and bright.
- It improves oily skin and makes the skin soft, smooth and firm.
- It helps unclog pores and reduces blackheads.
- It reduces pigmentation, acne, marks, and scars on the face.
- It helps even and lightens the skin tone.
- It works as a natural cleanser, astringent, scrub, moisturizer and toner.
- It contains antioxidants which slow down wrinkles, sagging and skin aging.
- It helps reduce inflammation and shrinks pores.
- It gives off a rejuvenating scent which when added to water for a bath keeps you feeling fresh for hours.
- It makes your hair shiny and soft.
- It treats dandruff and stops hair fall.
- Whitens teeth, yes, it does this too!
HOW DO YOU USE ORANGE PEEL POWDER
Orange peel powder for fairness.
You can use any of the combinations below that suit your skin best. Just apply and leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- 2 tbsp fresh orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp of honey.
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder, walnut powder, and sandalwood powder.
- 1 tbsp orange Peel powder, a pinch of Turmeric and 1 tbsp Honey.
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 2 tbsp yogurt or milk.
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 1 tbsp Multani mitti and rose water.
- Make a paste with water and keep it on your teeth for 2 minutes. Wash it off and use once in 2 weeks. Don’t use it often as it can erode your natural tooth enamel.
Orange peel powder for acne scars or as a scrub or cleanser.
- 2 tbsp orange peel powder and 1 tbsp oatmeal. Apply and leave on your face for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water to close pores.
Orange peel powder for dry skin.
- 1 tbsp Orange peel powder, 1 tbsp honey, and rose water. Just leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder and 2 tbsp milk. Leave on your face for 5-10 minutes and wash with water.
Orange peel powder for hair.
- Add orange peel powder to yogurt and make a paste. Rub this mixture well into your scalp and hair and leave it on for a couple of hours. Wash off with water. It helps prevent dandruff and scalp problems.
- Mix orange peel powder with olive oil until you get a thin paste and rub into your scalp and all over your hair. Leave this for an hour. Wash with shampoo. It makes your hair shiny and soft and also prevents hair fall.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|