A small, glabrous, annual herb. Leaves small, in whorls of 2-9, linear-lanceolate to obovate, obtuse, or acute. Flowers small, white, numerous in lax, corymbose, terminal cymes.
Benefits of Parpadaga Pul (Carpetweed):-
- The best treatment for fever
- Treats Thyroid Disease.
- Reduces Heart Palpitations.
- Relieves PMS Symptoms.
- Balances Hormones.
- Helps Control Nosebleeds.
- Alleviates Cough and Congestion.
- Reduces Anxiety and Relieves Insomnia.
- Helps Speed Wound Healing.
How to consume Parpadaga Pul (Carpetweed):-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for a few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|