- Calories: 160,
- Carbs: 36 g,
- Fat: 0 g,
- Protein: 3 g.
- High fiber.
- Aids digestive processes.
- Boost energy and mood.
- Low glycemic index, thereby lowering the impact of raised blood sugar.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Seeddon raw rice is known to have small percentages of protein while being low in fat and cholesterol.
- Furthermore, it is a good source of carbohydrates.
- Incorporate the goodness of seeddon raw rice in your diet which will satisfy your rice cravings along with enriching your diet.
- It is lightweight and sweet-smelling and measured to be of the finest quality.
- It has a distinctive taste that is not matched by rice from any other region. It is the tastiest of all the seeddon raw rice available in the state.