The traditional white rice, Kichili Samba, is as thin and delicious as Thanga Samba. Those who are accustomed to white rice varieties can use quality pesticide, chemical free Shiva samba rice for daily use as an alternative to other ordinary rice.
Well known for its deep root existence and connection with Cuisines of Tamil Nadu, the traditional rice variety – Sivan Samba rice is something every youngster should consume. The rice has a rich source of nutrients that contributes to a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of Sivan Samba Rice :
- The rice variety – Sivan Samba Rice can be used to make varieties of food, as its aroma and taste adds bonus to the cuisine, other than health benefits.
- It seems that it helps to improve bone health and muscle development.
- Sivan samba rice is a good source of iron and zinc, which increases myoglobin and hemoglobin level. Myoglobin and hemoglobin deliver oxygen to muscles and tissues keeping the body high in energy level.
- Experts say that the traditional rice variety – Sivan Samba Rice is suitable for all ages, and can be used as an alternative to ordinary rice as it helps to ease the digestion process.
- It seems that Sivan Samba Rice contains essentials nutrients and vitamins needed for the body.
Rice type suitable for all ages, Can be used as an alternative to ordinary rice and is easily digested, Contains essential nutrients for the body and Suitable for both vegetarians / non-vegetarians.
RECEIPES: – Tomato Rice, Sambar Rice, Vegetable Biryani, Yogurt Rice, Ghee Rice, Pulao can also be eaten as a daily lunch.