White Lotus is also called Nymphaea lotus, the white Egyptian lotus, tiger lotus, white lotus or Egyptian white water-lily, is a flowering plant of the family Nymphaeaceae. All the parts of the White Lotus such as its leaves, seeds, flowers, fruit and rhizomes are edible and have been shown to have medicinal benefits. Lotus flowers contain linoleic acid, protein, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B and vitamin C.
Ayurvedic medicine, a 5,000-year-old system of healing that developed in India, the lotus flower has physical healing properties and great spiritual symbolism. Lotus flowers contain linoleic acid, protein, phosphorus, iron and vitamins B and C. Practitioners of ayurvedic medicine often use lotus flowers on the face for the flowers’ soothing, cooling properties.
Although there are two types of lotus flowers, Senthamarai and Venthamarai, Venthamarai is widely used in medicine.
White Lotus Powder – Cardiac Care, Diabetes, Constipation, Immune Booster, Stress Relief, and Memory Booster
- White Lotus acts as a Cardiac tonic which keeps a healthy heart. White Lotus helps to increase blood flow to the heart and also strengthens the heart muscles.
- White Lotus helps to lower blood sugar levels and also lowers cholesterol.
- White Lotus can be useful in managing digestive problems such as indigestion which is due to the presence of alkaloids that have antispasmodic activity.
- White Lotus contains Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant to neutralize harmful radicals.
- White Lotus helps to lower stress levels and promotes restful sleep.
- White Lotus is rich in Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Vitamins A, B & C helps in positive mood and energy.
White Lotus Powder Consumption
Morning – Mix 1 teaspoonful of White Lotus Powder in 100 ml warm water and consume after Breakfast. For better result – Boil required quantity of White Lotus Powder in water, filter it and consume after food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after Dinner.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|