Vetiver is used in both Ayurveda and Siddha medicines. It is used for making perfume, oils, syrups, skin care products. It also used for Cooling head and body, Skin Inflammation, Antiseptic Properties, Skin Effectiveness Treatment, skin toning, Treats scalp inflammation, Prevents acne & Pimples, Treats dark spots and scarring, Reduces signs of aging, and Promotes hair growth.
Internal Benefits of Vetiver (Coleus Vettiveroides Root):-
In Siddha Medicine:-
- Vetiver water is very cooling. It helps to cure painful urination, ulcers, and bad breath.
- This aromatic water has a calming effect on the nerves and regular intake of this water helps in general well being and it acts as a blood purifier.
- Conditions hair for shine
- Treats scalp inflammation
- Prevents acne & Pimples
- Treats dark spots and scarring
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Promotes healthy hair growth
How to Use:
Take a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, vetiver powder and mix it with honey. Apply the paste to the skin continuously for 3 to 4 weeks to see the best results.
For Hair :
Vetiver powder is a natural clarifying agent for your scalp and hair. It has amazing cooling and stress relieving properties. Mix this powder with hair wash powders or any hair mask.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|